RE: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: "'Bill McLeod'" <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:39:08 -0600
There are still a lot of analog systems out there. This week I was
working around Las Cruces, NM and out in the desert and all I had was an
analog signal. I realize GSM will be the future and digital will go away
but not in all areas or it will be a long time.  My son was on AT&T's
GSM service in the Chicago area and the service and reception was
terrible.

Ron