Fw: Rear end swap-Saab rear disc brake set-up

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rear end swap-Saab rear disc brake set-up
From: "Dan Furbish" <Barn.Owl@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:57:04 -0500
There is 1 thing about this Saab disc brake set-up that needs attention;
How do you install something to use as a parking brake to comply with
most states inspection process?
If someone has an answer please let us know.

The purists out there will obviously frown on the whole idea.

But those of us that want to upgrade the rear brakes of our B's and BGT's
or folks that install V8's or V 6's that need more braking, and those of us
with tons of time on our hands say hey let's do it!

Dan