Re: Rear end swap

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear end swap
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:07:56 EST
Yes, i was basically interested because discs are much less "fiddly" to
maintain than drums.  Disc brakes are theoretically self-adjusting and don't
fill
up with dust and rusty bits like drum brakes do.  I was also interested
because, having owned many SAABs' over the years, I am well aquainted with the
front
and rear braking assemblies.

The MGB parking brake problem would have to be addressed though, and keeping
the stock drums would seem to be a more elegant solution at this point.

Always like to know all the options.
donny v
1978 MGB
1989 SAAB 900S
2002 SAAB 9-3 SE

In a message dated 2/14/2004 4:30:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,