Re: tire question

To: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: tire question
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:28:04 -0600
If they aren't rubbing on the sheet metal they are fine.

I don't think that size is huge problem for the speedo. Different sizes
isn't good on one axle.

The speedo will be off by about 2 mph at 75. Assuming it's that accurate
in the first place.

http://horton.iaces.com/~proot/tire.html

change one field and hit return, it will fill out the chart.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \