Re: New guy on the list

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, "rolindsay@stoolhead.com"@m1.name2host.com
Subject: Re: New guy on the list
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:42:04 -0500
Good note Albert.  Thanks.  We wrote...

>> People just don't understand.  My neighbors
>> can't fathom why I don't own a Lexus...
>
> Rick,
> You ought to move over to my neighborhood. Here
> I'm already in that Vaulted and Rarefied status
> known as "The guy with all of the Classic
> British Cars&quot"

Around here, I am known as the guy with the
junk cars that are constantly broken down --
although they are not.

I live in a neighborhood of new-money types who
are so house-proud that they mow their brown
lawns all winter long, just to keep them neat.
They are accountants and attourneys and realtors.
Those can be the worst.  I even get complaints
about leaving my garage door open (during the
day) on the weekend!  I guess its hard to sell
houses to other house-prouds with low-lifes like
me opening their garages!  How could I be so
insensitive?!!

rick