Re: New guy on the list

To: jello@ida.net, "Aeseeyou@aol.com"@m1.name2host.com,
Subject: Re: New guy on the list
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:45:57 -0500
> All in all, our little MGs are pretty stable reliable cars.  They've fully
> depreciated, and they aren't going to lose much value - even if we can put
> 3-5 times what they are worth into them.

Phil is exactly right.  Given the prices of new
cars and the depreciation there of, there is
really no such things as a car nickel-and-dimeing
you to death.   A new car will cost you $500 a
month.  Put $500 a month into an MG and within
one season, you will have nothing else to spend
money on -- nickels or dimes!!!

rick