Re: SU Carb identification

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carb identification
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:57:36 -0800
I had to laugh reading that story, too. My Barracuda has a single AFB on the
hi-compression (10.5:1) 273 -- TWO AFBs on a small motor like that would be
like pouring in fuel direct from a jerry can... good grief. A few big-block
Mopars came that way... 426 Hemi, 413 Max Wedge... but it all has to be in
proportion.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149