Re: New at this game...

To: Joshua Blair <joshua@joshblair.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New at this game...
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:35:08 +0100
Hi Josh,

Welcome from Holland.
I agree with James.
Restoring my GT took me 10 years including 4 young kids, a difficult house
move and temp 2 jobs.
But it has been worthwhile!

In order to see if it's feasible, get your car running in order to see what
needs to be done and how severe the job will be.
Enjoy - the list will help you.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT