RE: New at this game...

To: "Joshua Blair" <joshua@joshblair.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New at this game...
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:38:48 -0500
Josh, I can only echo what everyone else has said...get it running and
driving safely and then begin pulling and repairing assemblies as
needed/wanted.  They're much more fun when you can drive them and will keep
you enthused.  As you can see, there are plenty of resources on the 'how
to'.
I have two so that when one is down (as the A is now for a repaint) I still
have one to drive and enjoy.
Most of all, have fun.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird