Fw: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, "MG LIST"
Subject: Fw: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.
From: "Dan Furbish" <Barn.Owl@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:44:40 -0500
 Hi Carl,
my thinking here  is, once I was at a restaurant with my BGT.
When I exited the restaurant and started to drive off I heard a horrible
noise coming from my BGT as I turned a sharp left. Thank god I hadn't
driven out of the parking lot yet, my right side wheel nuts were only on by
a thread. Someone  tried to take my wheels off or were just trying to
get me killed.
So it's always made me a little leery of knockoffs with the 2 ears,
especially if you have "big buck wheels" on there. So I'll probably
use the hexagon nuts. And stay away from neighborhoods like that : )

Dan