Re: A Bouncy Ride

To: "David Schure" <dschure@c-c-p.com>, "Owner-Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Bouncy Ride
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:42:11 -0000
Sounds like bad damping at the rear - or eccentric tyres if it has been
parked up without the wheels being rotated for a long time, or ovality in
the wheels, easily checked by raising each wheel and rotating it with a
pointer resting on the ground and pointing at the rim and tread surface.  At
the front I had poor balance for the life of one set of tyres despite
repeated rebalancing.

PaulH.