Re: A Bouncy Ride

To: Larry Daniels <ldaniels@vbe.com>, David Schure <dschure@c-c-p.com>,
Subject: Re: A Bouncy Ride
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:18:59 -0800 (PST)
How were the tires balanced. Were they dymanically balanced on the car or done
on a spin balancer set up with a splined hub or were they done on a standard
rim balancing machine. This could be one of the issues. Have you confirmed that
the rims are true?
Just my $.02 worth.
Carl French

Larry Daniels <ldaniels@vbe.com> wrote:
Ok Everyone, I got my Tires at 30lbs all around and the ride is much
smoother. But still at around 60 MPH I'm still experiencing a bouncing
steering wheel and a slight bouncing rear. I had the tires balanced. I
have wires with 175s on them. Any ideas? Thanks Everyone.
David