RE: A Bouncy Ride

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A Bouncy Ride
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:55:22 -0600
I've got to agree with Larry on this.  I've had this "problem" (more an
annoyance)
on all my 'Bs: the rally GT, the autocrosser...I mean we're talking a wide
variety
of tire manufacturers, tire sizes, wheel types, suspension tuning -- from my
on the ground roadster to the "give-me-ground-clearance" GT... there's
that irritating steering wheel shake, around 60-something MPH.  Maybe some
day I'll look at thrust angles, steering linkage lengths, etc to find the cause
--
there's got to be some harmonic there... Or maybe not, it's just one of those
MG things, and with all of the concerns of the world right now, I think I'm

Sing blue silver,

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary