Re: water pump 77MGB

To: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: water pump 77MGB
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:12:22 -0600
I think replacing the water pump is a good job even for a novice mechanic.
Its pretty much a straight forward bolt off and on job and should only take
an hour or two at most, even if you take your time. Just be sure to go very
light on the gasket sealer on a new gasket and tighten the bolts firmly
without overtightening and it should turn out to be a very pleasant experience.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B