Re: Re Midget I.D.

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re Midget I.D.
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:44:00 +0100
GHN would indicate it is an MG with an engine of 1400 to 2000cc and a
two-seater tourer body-style.  Although that would be correct for the later
Midgets with the 1500cc Triumph engine AFAIK the earlier models with the
1275cc engine were GAN.

Clausagers Original Midget would be able to confirm if your original tag and
ownership certificate are in the right ball-park for your car, and I suspect
they are.  A Heritage Certificate for those numbers would quote the original
dates and colour.

PaulH.