Re: Petrol pricing - plain and simple!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol pricing - plain and simple!
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 19:23:34 -0400
Well... perhaps that's not the best scenario... as the driving factor
there (Europe and Asia) is/was probably more that they were
designed and built to fit the tiny road systems that already existed.
Where as in the U.S. and Australia there was plenty of room to build roads.
Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com