Re: Petrol pricing - plain and simple!

To: Rick Lindsay <rick@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: Petrol pricing - plain and simple!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 10:00:11 -0500
  Rick,

   Your arithmatic is OK but your assumption of "economy car" mpg is too
conservative, in my experience.  I've owned several of the things, of
different makes.  If any of them dropped to 30 mpg, I'd be looking to
see what's wrong.  Likewise, your 18 mpg figure for those SUVs is way
high.  Try 12 mpg and lower, especially those battleships Cadillac and
Lincoln are peddling.

   Cheers,

    CR