Re: Quick top cover question

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Quick top cover question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 04:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
The stow away top is Very compact when rolled up in the boot. It takes up very
little overall space. What it frees up for luggage behind you is enormous
without taking up very much space in the boot. The accessability to what you
packed is nice on long trips too. The big downside of course is, it does take
longer to erect, it takes judy and I about 3 minutes from pull over to pushing
back the rear bar. You do have to pay some attention to the clouds. We live in
the Northeast where  you do not get hit with too many drenchers that do not
give you many warnings. To each his own YMMV
Carl

Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com> wrote:
Well, I guess I just don't get it. If you take the stow away with
you it takes up room in the boot that the folder doesn't. Looks to me
that you're just trading storage spaces. Plus you may well get wet
while trying to put up the stow away in a sudden storm.