Re: Quick top cover question

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quick top cover question
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:44:42 +0000
Paul,
Amen brother.  I don't know what these people are smoking when they say any
MGB top is easy to put up and take down.  My feeling is, if you own an MG,
you have come to the realization that it is not a modern car and all the
comforts of home are not available.  You drive it for it's simplicity and
feel for the road. Whether the top pulls up or out of a bag is
insignificant. What matters is that you enjoy it.  If something like a top
causes you worries, get a hard top or an MG GT (-:
Jim
70B stow a way
69C folding frame
1 Smoothline Hard top for both