Re: Door Mirrors for 1966 MGB

To: MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Mirrors for 1966 MGB
From: Chris Attias <cattias@ucsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:19:42 -0700
I was under the impression that all mirrors on Mk 1 cars were
dealer-installed.  I guess the sure "tell" would be to study those
Sixties photos of rows of new cars outside the factory.

A few years ago I tried to fit a pair of the later (1969-1973) Tex
reproduction door mirrors to my '67 GT, but found that there was a
curvature to the arm was made to fit a right-hand drive car.  The
left hand mirror curved back to the point it was not adjustable to
see what someone sitting in the driver's seat would want to see.
--
Chris Attias
Felton, CA