Re: MGB Slave cylinder - HELP.

To: <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Slave cylinder - HELP.
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:56:46 -0400
Well, it doesn't look any thicker than say, heater hose to me, but I'm
sure it's rated for vacuum use.  Manifold vacuum's not that high, is it?
 It's a relatively small diameter hose, so I don't think it has to be
that stiff.

Donny V
1978 MGB

>>> Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com> 5/19/2004 11:59:13 AM >>>

Vacuum hose should have a particularly thick wall in order not to
collapse
under, well, vacuum.

--
Max Heim