Re: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?
From: "Steven Devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:42:37 -0700
Hey Gene,

                        If It were my car I would throw away the zenith carb
intake and exhaust. Get a piar of rebuildeable
twin su carb and correct header to make the conversion.
Throw away your distributor and get a euro spec from brit tek, and change
the late style single row timing gears in for the double row type. And last
but not least change your cam out to a delta kb style grind.  Oh yeah throw
the pump and smog rail away I have the correct alan screws to block the
holes in the head, You can have those for free.

Goodluck what eveer you do!

 Steve D