Re: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:49:50 -0500
I'm not opposed to doing things right.  I'm opposed to every
Tom, Dick and Harry trying to APPEAR that they care just
for political gain.  Perhaps I just hate election years.  I certainly
hate big government.  I try to limit my 'hate' to just that. :-]

My '79 Ferrari has no emissions gear on it at all.  It passed
Texas emissions testing with flying colors.  Then again, it does
not have a 'typical' engine.  It also gets driven a couple of
hours a month.  I have never driven the Midget more than
30 minutes at a time.  I do love building engines though.  I
probably pollute more with degreasers than with engines!!!

rick