Re: Starter wire

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter wire
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:48:51 +1030
I am getting lots of useful tips and hints, and one photo so far, to
help me with this stupid quest.

I really feel dumb about this but there is one horrible thought emerging
and that is that the terminal on the starter may actually have broken
off (and hence I can find it or feel it).  My other thought is that is
has become flattened against the motor (on top, out of sight) so I can't
feel or see it.

This is sooo silly.  I mentioned to someone that I am certain that in
the past sometime I vaguely remember this wire coming off and of course
NO START.. but I saw it and just reached under and popped it back on.
This memory ios frustrating me even more because I remember it as being
easy and obvious to put it back in place.

With apologies to all natural blonde beauties out there, but I am
smelling peroxide here.

<sigh>

Remember to drop me a line if you have anything else you think might
help.  I won't be able to crawl under the car again for another night or
two... but I am determined to resolve this once and for all next time I
am there!

Thanks for all the help so far!

--
Eric