Re: Your OTHER cars

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your OTHER cars
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:52:13 -0500
1) What OTHER fun cars do you have tucked away?

2) What other fun car would you LIKE to have?

1)  2001 Honda Accord Coupe (daily driver -- just came off lease and I liked
it so much that I bought it -- well, my corporation actually owns it)

97 Voyager mini-van -- better half's daily driver, hauler of our pair of
Golden Retrievers and all around great utility-type vehicle

79 MGB LE that I bought last fall and should be ready for the road in two
weeks

72 MG Midget that I bought three days ago -- will be some time before it
sees the road

2001 Victory V92C (1500 cc V-Twin motorcycle -- a Harley clone made in the
twin cities in MN)

2)  I remember when I first got involved in motorsports back in the mid 70's
seeing two cars on a regular basis that would absolutely make me salivate --
a Lotus Super 7 and an AC Cobra.  I would still give my left - uhm, you know
what - for either one of them.

Larry Daniels