Re: Your OTHER cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your OTHER cars
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:33:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/2004 7:33:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
haleme@bellsouth.net writes:
>>1) What OTHER fun cars do you have tucked away?

There's the white '66 Mustang A-code 289 Holley 4-barrel, 4-speed that I
usually cite--a loud, very quick car--and my long distance/bad weather driver
is a
2000 Mustang GT 5-speed, although the MG gets most of the good weather
driving around town.  Notice that all three have live rear axels.  Nothing like
living dangerously in the rain.

>>2) What other fun car would you LIKE to have?
Tough choice.  In the affordable, possible and slightly practical ranks, a
Mazda RX-8.  In fantasyland, a Viper.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT