Re: Another weird electrical tale for the Lucas Electrical

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Another weird electrical tale for the Lucas Electrical
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:33:21 EST
Hans,

Oh, yes.  You are right, of course.  I did track and trace  everything I
could find, and replaced a number of those nasty connectors that  seemed bad.
That is the process that brought me to replace my fuse block,  which really did
need replacing.  And if my blinking problems return, I'll  go back to tracking
and tracing until I find the nasty little s*&%t causing  me all of this
trouble.

Thanks,

Jay

In a message dated 11/22/2004 3:23:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,