Re: Another weird electrical tale for the Lucas Electrical

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Another weird electrical tale for the Lucas Electrical
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:20:48 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2004 10:02:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sallen3663@gmail.com writes:

The  radio would switch off and then back on when I used the turn
signals so I  traced out the connections and found some corrosion on
the constant power  curcuit.

Now it only blinks off when I use the right turn signal and  only when
the car's been running for a bit.

But it's fine when the  radio's off, (the time doesn't blink off then on).

You probably did this, but check the fuse block and all of those little
rubber line connectors.  Sometimes the metal inside of the rubber  completely
falls apart.

Jay Donoghue