2 liter piston ID

To: mg list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2 liter piston ID
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:38:35 -0800 (PST)
My mechanice has a set of unused 2ltr pistons attached to GV series rods. He
has had them stored for twenty plus years from some parts he got an enthusiast
then. I am considering using them in my 73BGT project. The block needs to be
bored out anyways and the pistons could be had for very cheap. The GV block I
have is in good shape and should take the bore OK. I would not do anything like
this to the GB block in my 67. He is not sure what the make of the pistons are.
I have the numbers off of the top of the dished pistons
RA2694X std
TOP0015 C6

The pistons measure 2.558 top to bottom (stroke?)
3.141 across (bore?)

Can anyone ID these for me?
Much thanks for an answer
Carl French