Re: MG hobby

To: pryner@verizon.net, mg-dennis@mindspring.com, sumton@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: MG hobby
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:55:14 EST
See?  That picture does refer to boating!

donny v ;-)

In a message dated 12/16/2004 4:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pryner@verizon.net writes:
My MG hobby is MUCH more fun for the $$ than my other.  We own a boat and it
has a much larger body of water to pour money into and takes a lot more
green stuff to keep the water gods happy.  I get a lot of bang for my MG
dollars!  Of course I take a conservative approach and do all of my own
work.  Helps keep me out of trouble and I enjoy the mechanical challenges.
Pete