RE: MG hobby

To: "mg-dennis" <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: MG hobby
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:18:47 -0500
My MG hobby is MUCH more fun for the $$ than my other.  We own a boat and it
has a much larger body of water to pour money into and takes a lot more
green stuff to keep the water gods happy.  I get a lot of bang for my MG
dollars!  Of course I take a conservative approach and do all of my own
work.  Helps keep me out of trouble and I enjoy the mechanical challenges.
Pete