RE: MG hobby

To: Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MG hobby
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:31:34 -0800 (PST)
--- James Schulte <schultejim@msn.com> wrote:

> Ilook at it this way. I watch what I buy to make sure it will be a
> sound investment. I spend to make it more valuable and don't go
> over board. I throw $ away playing golf, fishing whatever.

I assume you meant to say you *don't* throw $ away, and your point
is well taken.  It's all a matter of priorities.  Most pairs of
socks I own have holes in them.  My MGA has a brand new Stayfast
top.  That's my priority.  I rotate through two pairs of jeans
until they're worn out, then buy two more.  I'm sure others have
a closet full of high-fashion pants.  Not a priority.  I'm probably
going to have to break down and buy a new PDA next year.  My
current one (an HP 200LX) will be 10 years old.  I don't need a
fancy new gizmo every year.  I need the MG.  Priorities.

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250