Re: radiator cover

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: radiator cover
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:32:00 -0700
Back when my 71BGT was my daily driver with a 52 mile drive to work
(oneway) in northern Wyoming, I used a thin piece of cardboard. It just
slipped in on one side of the radiator so it stayed in place. At
temperatures ranging from zero to twenty below (F), it took a sheet of
cardboard covering about 40% of the front to allow the coolant temperature
to stay up to maybe 150-160 degrees during the long highway cruise. But I
still had to use the ice scraper on the inside middle of the windshield in
order to see.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B