Re: radiator cover

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: radiator cover
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:24:42 -0800
A trip to the hardware store would yield an appropriate-sized piece of 1/8"
acrylic (Plexiglass) or 1/16" aluminum, either of which would be a
non-self-destructing, permanent alternative, for very little money.

Using some boards and clamps as a brake, I can see bending aluminum into a
clip-on oil cooler cover, which would be simple, elegant and effective.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149