Re: 42 mile 1980 LE

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 42 mile 1980 LE
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:51:03 -0800 (PST)
--- Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> wrote:

> While I deplore vehicles not being driven I do feel that we should
> save
> some 'originals' so we have a preserved example of what was
> really  original.   So such an unusual truly original car should be
> put
> somewhere where enthusiasts can look at it and use it as a bench
> mark.

I agree.  There's virtue in preserving some examples of an item.
So many MGBs were made that it's not like not driving this one
will somehow diminish the ranks of them on the road.  Besides,
once you start driving it, it becomes just another one of those
countless MGBs driving around out there.  A few museum pieces are
a Good Thing.

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250