Re: 42 mile 1980 LE

To: "Murray Arundell" <arundell@ghs.com.au>, "Eric"
Subject: Re: 42 mile 1980 LE
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:20:51 -0800
Sorry to disagree because this rational would then apply to tanks,
aircraft, trains, firearms and a host of other things. What a sad life it
world be if we consumed everything, and nothing was kept to show future
generations what we have had.  "What's an MGB Dad?" - "Well you see this
picture son ........"  I think not - show the lad the real thing!

At 01:38 PM 1/17/2005, Murray Arundell wrote:
>A motor vehicle is a piece of mobile art.  As such it shold and needs to
>be driven.
>There is nothing sadder than to see a beautiful automobile quietly rusting
>away in a
>museum.  What is the point of paying all that money for and MG, Aston, Maser
>whatever if its never going to move?
>
>You'd be better off getting a nice life size photograph and hanging it in
>the garage!
>
>Murray Arundell
>Brisbane Aus
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>