1961 MGA for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1961 MGA for sale
From: "Mgraziano1" <mgraziano1@o-lite.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:48:56 -0600
Hi all.

I haven't been on mgs for a while, but I hope things are going well here.

I'm helping a friend sell a 1961 MGA, but we're not sure how much to ask.
It's recently been restored.  Apparently it was a frame off restoration.

>From the owner:  "1961 1600cc mga.  british racing green/tan interior. she
was an off chasis restoration.  most of her replacement parts are from
california.  she runs very well.  all that needs to be done are her gauges.
she has 26,000 miles.  her soft top needs to have the canvas restored.  She
was restored in inwood long island."

The pics look good (available at http://home.austin.rr.com/mgraziano/).

Any thoughts on the value of MGA's these days?

Tks,

Mike