RE: MGB large brake pads

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB large brake pads
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:00:00 -0500
I've been using EBC greens on my Audi for a few years and like them for
daily driver usage.  Very little dust and good stopping power.  Never a
rotor problem.  I used EBC reds for one track day (weekend) and blew right
through them, didn't even last the whole weekend.  Since, I have used Mintex
redbox (I think) for track and stick with EBC greens for road.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT