RE: Ahh, life is good. 77 MGB back on the road.

To: <DMatt21502@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Ahh, life is good. 77 MGB back on the road.
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:15:58 -0800
Congratulations!!  I know absolutely how you feel.  Today I took my Sunbeam
Tiger for it's post restoration maiden voyage.  First time it has been
driven since 1993.  I feel like a kid again!

Frank

Subject: Ahh, life is good. 77 MGB back on the road.

Saturday I finally started my rebuilt MGB. All major systems worked fine and

after a break-in period I even took it out for a short cruise. This car
hasn't
been on the road since 1996 so I felt a great sense of accomplishment.

Dave Matthews