Rear End/Axle

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear End/Axle
From: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:30:11 -0400
Hi Listers,

I know this is probably a stupid question but is there a special tool needed
to drain/fill the rear end? It looks like a square recessed hole that a 1/2"
drive ratchet would fit into but my drain/fill plug seems to be tapered and
the 1/2" drive only goes in a little bit and then will slip?

TIA and thanks for all the other help I've gotten from the list the last few
weeks. I'm very close to getting my '79 B back on the road after buying it 3
years ago.

Have a Great Holiday Weekend and Happy Motoring !!!!

Randy Widman
'79 Red B