RE: Rear End/Axle

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear End/Axle
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:51:36 -0600
Yes, there is likely a special tool but you can make one for cheap. What
I did was buy a large but short bolt of low grade (I think it was 5/8").
Then I used a hacksaw to square it to the right dimensions to fit in the
drain plug. I think the bolt cost about $1 and then maybe 15 minutes
with a hacksaw and file was all it took to make the tool.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
dcouncill@msubillings.edu