RE: exhaust manifold + emissions compliance

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: exhaust manifold + emissions compliance
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:42:51 -0600
The air pump was previously removed from mine, and other
modifications may be made in the future to switch from a
single Zenith to dual carburetors for example. In
Missouri I think that it will still pass inspection, but
other states apparently not. Not that I plan on moving
to California, but how much of a problem is it when a car
no longer complies with regs in effect when it was built,
or current in some states?

Thanks,

Scott Bonacker
'77RBB