Re: exhaust manifold + emissions compliance

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust manifold + emissions compliance
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:58:28 -0500
    Hmmm, my guess is that his has to do with the standards that the
various year models must achieve.  The 2005 cars have to have lower
emissions than 1972s, as you said.

   Come to think of it, the guy may be right, strictly speaking.  Maybe
the gas formulations _could_ help the older MG pass the standard applied
for its model year.

   Cheers,

    CR