RE: Black Tulip, was Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT

To: "'Paul T. Root'" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: RE: Black Tulip, was Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:18:47 -0000
Hey, any of you great guys on this list are welcome to come to Aberdeen and
look at my car, whether from the UK or Minnesota, and even if your name
isn't Paul ;-)

I'll probably find a job for you to help me with, however...

Richard & Sammy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.