Re: Need advice on how to move my project MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need advice on how to move my project MGB
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:55:54 -0800
I think I would go down to the hardware store and buy 4 large casters
(industrial size, not office-chair size) and some lumber, and rig up some
kind of crude framework bolted to the body shell to mount the casters onto.
Since ground clearance will be minimal, I would try to position the casters
as far out toward the ends as possible.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149