RE: Need advice on how to move my project MGB

To: <Saabnutty@aol.com>, <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Need advice on how to move my project MGB
From: "Matthew Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:02:31 -0500
Thanks for the advice.  I did forget to mention that it is already on a body
shell dolly.  And I intend to keep the shell on the dolly during the move.
The towers I talked to will not even consider a shell secured to a dolly.
Liability reasons.  I may just need to reserve a larger moving van and lift
the body and dolly into the back with a few friends' help.  I just wanted to
make sure I had not missed anything while trying to figure this out.

Thanks again,
Matthew Hale
67B