Re: Thanks for the advice- sputtering 74 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for the advice- sputtering 74 MGB
From: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:54:49 -0500
You can also do the opposite as in swap in points on the side of the road if
the Petronix goes bad...

That said, there is a situation where you may want to go to a Petronix: if
your dizzy bushings are worn and you're not ready to do a re-build.  Of
course not having to deal with failing condensors are a selling point in my
book too...

~Scott Allen
52 TD
74 1/2 BGT