1967 Austin A60 Pickup

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1967 Austin A60 Pickup
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:21:51 -0500
Guys,

As I mentioned a couple days ago, I will be picking up my new truck at the
port in Baltimore on Monday the 3rd and driving it home to Wisconsin.

I have the names and numbers of some shops along the route in case I run into
trouble, but that will only be helpful (maybe) on Monday.  I'm sure they will
all be closed for the 4th.

I will be bringing a spare dizzy, fluids, etc. and all the tools I "think" I
might possibly need.  Any volunteers for a helping hand in case something
happens that can't be handled on the spot?  If so, just contact me off list.
Thanks.

I will be taking 70 out of Baltimore to 76 in PA; 80 thru Ohio; 90 thru
Indiana and 90/94 thru Illinois and into WI.  From there I can get local help,
if need be.

The seller swears up and down that it runs like a top and encouraged me to
pick it up and drive it home rather than having it trucked.  Either he has a
lot of confidence in the truck -- or, maybe, he has a sadistic sense of
humor.

By the way, it has a 1622cc "B" series motor.  I'm bringing some of my MGB
spares along.

Thanks to all,

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup -- FINALLY arrived from New Zealand to the U.S.

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."