Re: front license plate

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: front license plate
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:24:55 +0100
Even so UK plates have the top edge level with the middle of the bumper or
fractionally lower.  Clausager shows an American plate on page 11 where the
top edge *is* higher but still only as high as the top of the bumper I'd
say, and still clear of the radiator intake.  Angling the bottom of this
forwards would direct more air into the intake, I'd have thought.  Clausager
also shows a 'Sabrina' car on page 25 where the plate *is* in the airflow,
but the Parts Catalogue shows deeper brackets for North American cars than
UK so I'd say this car has the wrong (or no) brackets.

PaulH.