Re: Carburetion

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carburetion
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:12:34 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/2006 4:49:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ccrobins@ktc.com writes:

Back in  those days there was only one LBC dealer,
Casner Imports, in town and  those guys weren't telling anybody anything

Ah..fond memories of Kas Castner....

By the time I got to El Paso in '83 they were surviving off repairs and
parts and selling used cars.  It all wound down several years ago and went
away.
He did have a great stock of NOS parts for a while though.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields